Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Giving Thanks

Because tomorrow is Thanksgiving, I thought I'd share my list of things I am thankful for.

My kids. Up until I got pregnant with Audrey I had docs telling me I might not be able to have kids, my body wasn't meant to carry children, etc. Not only did I have one miracle baby, but two! My poor uterus has given up, so it has to go. But I am thankful for it sticking around and proving everyone wrong - twice!

My husband. He is awesome. Sometimes he drives me batty, but I know the feeling is mutual. He is seriously the nicest, funniest, sweetest, cutest, best daddy ever.

My family. All of em. Yep. Lotsa people. They are all so very important to me.

The Hubs's family. Lots of them, too! I love his family, they remind me of my own (haha)!

Friends. Old friends, new friends, best friends, friends that help with JT, friends that I talk to daily, friends that I only talk to once a month... I love them all.

Jobs. The Hubs and I both have work. In our economy, I know that we are really lucky.

Sometimes it's so easy to forget everything you have going for you. I definitely know - lately I've been so stressed about this surgery... But really, that's a minor detail in an otherwise blessed life. The surgery will be over and I'll be recovered quickly, and that will be another thing I can add to my list next year.

I hope that everyone has plenty to be thankful for this year.

Love, KD

No comments:

Post a Comment