Tuesday, November 18, 2008

1 Down, 1 To Go

My first pre-op appointment was yesterday, and we came out fine... Although every time she said something about cutting, Audrey would look at me, terrified, and say "Mom, is she joking? She's joking?" I had to lie...

Thursday is our busy day. First, JT goes to school from 9-11a. It is his last day at WAVES, and Miss Lisa is doing his (last) speech therapy while he's there. Katrina and some other Williamson County Schools staff are going to 'observe' JT in his classroom setting while he's there. Then, at 11:30am, we have JT's 6 month TEIS evaluation... Which is mainly for their purposes, since there's nothing they could change at this point... THEN - (!) - we'll pick daddy up from work about 1:45pm, and I have my pre-op testing at the hospital at 2:30pm. Hopefully it won't take too long, since it's bloodwork and EKG stuff (I don't *think* there's anything else... At least there wasn't before my last surgery 2.5 weeks ago!). Then Walmart (oh yes, seriously - Thursday is pay day and therefore WalMart day since we're out of everything). Then we'll come home and collapse from exhaustion!

JT helped me get the pot roast ready in the crockpot this morning :) I showed him how to add things, and he started throwing stuff in, too! Of course, Audrey helped, too, she's the best helper in the world!

I hope everyone else is having a wonderful week... Love the cooler weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment