Sunday, November 16, 2008

Lazy Days

Today our whole family slept... A lot! We all took a nap from 1-6pm. Yikes! Needless to say, we're all still awake...

I've been writing a lot more. To see some of my stuff, go to eHow or Livestrong, and search for 'Kate Duzan'. Also, I've got my own producer page on Associated Content - definitely check that out :-) - I get paid for page hits!

Anyway, this week is all pre-op appointments and tests for me, and pretty much JT's last week of therapy. Next week is Thanksgiving, and then the week after is his birthday. My baby will be 3!!! Wow, it's so hard to believe that he's already 3 years old...

Audrey and JT are doing beautifully. They play together all the time.

We love you all!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That is a 5 hour nap... NICE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Audrey never takes naps, so we were shocked to see the time when we woke up! It was dark outside!!!

    ReplyDelete