Monday, December 1, 2008

Nerves

My surgery check in is in a little over 2 days... The time seems to be passing SO slowly! I am ready to get it done and over with and deal with it...

We are cleaning and prepping our house for my post-op recovery. If I could focus on it for more than ten minutes, we'd be doing a lot better...

My work is picking up (yay me!), I've been getting new and higher-paying articles on Associated Content, and DemandStudios is as reliable (and wonderful) as ever. No complaints :-)

JT turns 3 tomorrow!!! I can't believe that 3 years ago I went into labor with that (big) boy. December 1 would have been his birthday had I not had to 'hold it' so the lady next door could deliver (of course, they were also trying to stabilize me and JT, which never did work, lol). Craziness. To think, it's only been 3 years since that little man made his grand entrance... I couldn't imagine (and can't remember!) our lives without him!

So, happy birthday little man! We are so thankful for you. The perfect little man :-)

Love to all!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for birthday! and Good Luck with the surgery... I hope it goes well! And thanks for commenting on my blog! Sometimes I wonder if anyone ever reads it... but I know that at least you do, so Thank You!!!

    ReplyDelete