Saturday, January 3, 2009

Priorities, People!!!

JT babbles constantly, but rarely speaks. It's the theory that he 'can' talk, he just doesn't usually have any reason to... Nothing he cares about enough to actually want to talk.

Yesterday, my cat (Evie) was in the kitchen. Evie is infamous for her screaming and meowing constantly... In fact, it drives The Hubs absolutely bonkers.

She was doing her usual, following me around, yelling, when JT walked into the kitchen.

"Be quiet, Evie," he said, and started scooting his feet to shoo her away.

I cracked up. How funny that it drove him so crazy that he wanted to say something!

(PS - the other time he did something like that was when Audrey wouldn't go down a slide, and in front of his teacher and me, he said 'Get out of my way.')

No comments:

Post a Comment