Thursday, January 15, 2009

MRI --- CHECK!

MRI is done - now I just have to wait on the results.

I had to do the MRI face-down, which felt weird. But I didn't freak out like I thought I would - I didn't take any medication to calm me - and I was absolutely fine.

The Hubs is off for 3 days straight (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) - and we're going to have family fun time!

My brother is FINALLY coming back to the States for a visit. He has been in the Netherlands for 2.5 years (military intelligence), and we miss him terribly. He'll pretty much be here the entire month of February. My parents and I are ecstatic! He is such an awesome person... Back when Audrey was a baby, he was living with us (me and The Hubs) and he is the one who actually taught Audrey how to walk. She ADORES her 'Uncle Tom' and we make sure she sees his picture regularly. JT will have lots of fun with him - I have a feeling they will get along really well.

I gotta get off of here... The Hubs and I are watching Pineapple Express, and it's SO FUNNY!!!

I also want to let everyone know how much I appreciate all the prayers and encouraging words. t means so much to me that so many people care :-)

~ All our love ~

2 comments:

  1. I hope the MRI stuff has a positive outcome!... and I am glad you have family coming into town! That is awesome!!!...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate,

    I have heard about your situation through mutual friends in Little Rock, where we lived until 2 1/2 years ago. We now live in Brentwood. I just wanted you to know that we're praying for you and your family, and if there's anything I can do let me know. I work at Fellowship Bible Church, so you can reach me there.

    Blessings to you!

    Anna Clagett

    ReplyDelete