Monday, January 12, 2009

Excitement

I am feeling MUCH better (although still kind of blues-y).

Wednesday we get to go hang out with Amy (and her kiddos Grant and Connor), Sharon (with Mallory and Emily) and perhaps another mom and her little boy. Good company for all of us!

Sunday I am going to take the kiddos to a Presbyterian church (Amy goes there, as does Rel Ann). I am excited - I've wanted to go to a church for a while, but with JT's needs, it's just a lot more difficult to 'just try them out'.

We got a new car... It's a 2008 Kia Rondo. It's dark blue... Super cute. And within our price range. Perfect!

The dang lump is growing... Looks like an alien egg in my armpit :-) Thursday is the MRI, next Monday we'll start scheduling surgery.

Kiddos are doing great. The Hubs's still happy with his job - and with the Christmas season being over, he's not working *quite* as much.

All in all, MUCH better than the last post. Trying to 'chin up'. Good friends and good family help!

We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are. -- Anais Nin

1 comment:

  1. Darn the lump! I am glad things are going better though... good for you and the family!!!

    ReplyDelete