Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

Wishing everyone health and happiness in 2009!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Onto some happy news: I got accepted as a Title Proofer with Demand Studios! I've been a writer with them for about 6 months, and they advertised an opening for their title proofing positions... I took the test, apparently passed (yay me!), and was accepted! Demand Studios is a great company for freelance writers - they offer up front payment for work (which is not easy to find) and it's very straightforward.

JT said 'dada' last night... The Hubs was SO excited! So, he says 'See-see' (for sissy, Audrey) and 'dada' and 'doo' (juice, just started that recently, too).

My friends have been so wonderful about my recent health issues... I realize how awesome they are (I love you guys!). Offers of help with the kids, an ear to listen, anything... I am truly blessed to have the people in my life that I do. I am still afraid, but not panicked.

So, to everyone that is in our lives... Thank you. You all mean so much to us.

Quote of the day:
Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear. ~Ambrose Redmoon

1 comment:

  1. Great news about the job and yay for JT! That must be exciting. Sometimes it is hard to see the wonderful things around us when things seem so negative. Good for you for seeing the positive. That is one of my "resolutions" that I have already been working on for teh past two weeks: being more positive. The whole family is getting in on it and it is a much healthier, happier place.

    ReplyDelete