Sunday, January 25, 2009

Pictures :-)

It's been FREEZING here lately... Which makes the next tidbit funny... Kinda. The Hubs shaved JT's head - and the guide fell off, meaning JT's head is almost completely bald! I went to go work out yesterday, and came home to see my hairless baby! Here's our sweet little guy with his new 'do.



Audrey is completely in love with her friend Grant, and only took this picture so he could see it. Grant is a sweet little boy (who gave Audrey a ring, lol). He's the son of one of my bestest buddies. Here's her pic for Grant.


And, here's my alien egg (I'm still hoping it's gold... I'll be singing the Backyardigans song "Gold, gold diggin, diggin for go-old!" going into surgery I suppose...).

(compare to the previous pictures)


Nothing else new :-) Just having fun INSIDE while it's so cold!
If a child is to keep alive his inborn sense of wonder, he
needs the companionship of at least one adult who can share it, rediscovering
with him the joy, excitement and mystery of the world we live in.-- Rachel
Carson

1 comment:

  1. Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
    Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

    ReplyDelete