Friday, February 4, 2011

New Books!

My dad got my kids an awesome Christmas present - a Barnes and Noble gift card :) Being the super responsible person I am, I somehow managed to delete the email with the number... resulting in a lot more work on my dad's part retrieving the info and calling the BN people to get the information resent to me...

Anyhoo, today we placed the order, and I'm actually excited... probably just as excited as Audrey, and JT is going to be pumped when we get them, too!

Amazing Book of Questions & Answers



Glad Monster, Sad Monster: A Book About Feelings



The Everything Kids' Science Experiments Book: Boil Ice, Float Water,Measure Gravity-Challenge the World Around You!



Space: A Nonfiction Companion to Midnight on the Moon (Magic Tree House Research Guide Series)



The Everything Kids' Easy Science Experiments Book: Explore the worldof science through quick and fun experiments!



Everything Kids' Magical Science Experiments Book: Dazzle your friends and family by making magical things happen!



Llama, Llama Red Pajama



There's No Place like Space!: All about Our Solar System



If You Give a Mouse a Cookie



If You Give a Cat a Cupcake


Chicka Chicka Boom Boom



Wish for a Fish: All About Sea Creatures

No comments:

Post a Comment