Sunday, August 10, 2008

Will the Fun NEVER End?!

From August 5, 2007
Well, Audrey finally noticed the difference between boys and girls. Only she doesn't quite understand...
She keeps telling me 'Mommy, someday I have a penis like daddy'. I have to correct her and tell her, I'm sorry baby, but you're not going to have one of those... You're not a boy. This is one of those things that could very possibly negatively affect her getting a prom date in 14 years, so we're stopping it now.
And here's the kicker. She walked up to The Hubs a few nights ago, and said 'Daddy, kitty cats eat penis.' Just as calm as you could imagine. The Hubs, being entirely freaked out, called me in there to ask her to say it again, which she did. We both just stood there like what in the hell? The only thing we can figure is when the kitties lick themselves... You know...
I swear, my kids are going to 1)give me a heart attack before I'm 30, and 2)get me a social worker due to their constant injuries and crazy comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment