Sunday, August 10, 2008

Audrey-isms

From May 10, 2007
Audrey has to be one of the funniest kids ever... So I thought I'd share a few examples of her funniness.
JT had his circumcision done, and she was hovering while I was trying to change his diaper later that day. Trying to explain everything technically, I tell her what's hurting, etc. So the next day, she gets in the car and says 'Mommy, I tell my friends JT have peanuts.' My jaw dropped, and I said, 'You did?' 'Uh-huh, and he take his peanuts to the hospital.' Not going to correct her, I figure her 2-3 year old friends have had enough anatomy for a while.
At Easter, she was looking at this egg while we were egg-hunting (she was the only one actually looking for eggs). I told her to pick it up, so she does, and she gets this disgusted look on her face. 'Momma, it's dirty.' I said 'Well, that's okay, just put it in your basket and it'll dry off.' 'No, momma, it's NASTY.' She then throws the egg on the ground. After that, my mom had to wipe off EVERY plastic egg we put in her basket.

No comments:

Post a Comment