Thursday, March 26, 2009

Spring has Sprung!

Spring is here in Tennessee! The pear trees are blooming, the grass is suddenly green, and it's getting warmer... JT's two week anniversary for school is coming up... To read more about his progress, see his blog (to the left).

Audrey is adjusting to JT going to school (as am I)... It is hard for both of us to walk away when JT is crying and reaching for us. It breaks my heart every day it happens. His (awesome) teacher sent home pictures of him ten minutes after we left, and he was laughing and having a grand time... But it's still hard.

I applied for - and was accepted! - a job with Writers.ph. This company is a little different than Demand Studios and Writers Research Group (and Associated Content, lol... Man, I work with a lot of companies...). They focus on essay writing. It's actually pretty cool - and intriguing. The pay is still good (it is for pretty much all my jobs, or I wouldn't do it) and it's something new and promising as far as learning - I LOVE to learn constantly... Jack of all trades :-)

Check out my article links on the right hand side... I have some new stuff on Associated Content that's pretty neat (and very personal, surprisingly... I've shied away from terribly personal stuff in the past...).

The Hubs's store is doing great. I know it's because he's there, but his store is way above average... While I think they were down in sales last month, it wasn't by much (and Easter was in 'last month' in the previous year, so to even be close is fantastic - those numbers are way higher). Hopefully they'll kick some booty this month... He's really enjoying working with people again. I know he loves coming up with new events, and my crazy husband loves doing the PA announcements. One day I walked in to hear, "We're having a CRAZY sale up here... It won't last long - come buy a purse now! Guys, buy one for your mom, your wife, your baby momma..." Only The Hubs! Really, though, he is so good with people, and they appreciate him so much... It's nice.

Hope everyone is fabulous!

1 comment:

  1. "your baby momma"... SO funny!

    I'm glad things are going well!

    - Meliss

    ReplyDelete