Friday, March 27, 2009

JT = AWESOME

Okay... So, this is totally a proud momma post.

JT walked up to The Hubs last night, and said 'Howee dada!' (his -ello words come out owee... Very cute). Anyway, so we were so excited... And he keeps coming up to us and waving saying 'Howee! Howee!'

Today, when we got to school, he didn't cry (!) - and as I was putting on his shoes, he was saying, "Soo, soo". SO great!

He got a little upset when I left, but didn't seem crazy sad... Yay for that, too (for both of us!).

I am going to upload a pic of JT at school yesterday... They had a hedgehog visit, and the teacher is holding it out for JT to touch, the aide is sitting behind him... And he's got this HUGE grin on his face... Kinda like 'you guys are nuts, I am not touching that thing... But it's hilarious that you will...'

Audrey has been such a MAJOR help in all of this... She is what calms me down when he cries as we're leaving... We wait for him together :-)

I'm going to the doctor today. I can't take the flippin headache much longer. I'll update ASAP when I know what she's going to do with this. Ugh...

That's all for the Duzan family update... Looking up!

2 comments:

  1. It's really great to hear the progress that JT is making! Hope your headache gets better...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great news about JT and it's wondeful that Audrey is so helpful!

    Please keep us updated with the headache situation!... GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete