Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Oh man!

Surgery was rescheduled. My insurance company refused payment, so they can't do it.

It's now June 18th.

The neurosurgery scheduler told me "the doctor said you would *probably* be okay until June". Niiiiiice. Great. Very unconvincing.

JT's IEP went terrific. I was really impressed with the teacher (again) and all the therapists. With all the horror stories about IEP's, I feel like we are really lucky. They are trying everything to make sure JT has all the supports he could possibly qualify for.

So, please pray that Bob will behave, and that I will, in fact, be fine in waiting until June. Because I don't have another choice.

Audrey is ADDING! And JT is still just trucking along with his language and counting, the alphabet and colors.

Hope everyone else is doing well...

Love to all!

1 comment: