Monday, December 1, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JT!

I can't believe that my little man turns 3 tomorrow.

JT is such a sweet little man, who livens our house and brings us all SO much happiness. I can't think of a more perfect little boy than he is.

He has been through a lot in his 3 years, from hospital stays (the penny eating incident) to a bazillion evaluations (due to his autism). He handles it better than I would, and almost always has a smile on his face.

I remember at 21 weeks, terrified and in pre-term labor, thinking I could not lose that baby. That baby has been such a blessing, and has taught me so much about life, love and happiness (and what each REALLY constitutes).

The past year he has really come out of his shell - he is SUCH a clown, and SO sweet and loving.

Happy birthday little Weedoh. Your family adores you, and we are so proud of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment