Saturday, December 27, 2008

Santa Came!

Santa came, and he brought me just what I wanted - a baby doll! He also brought me a sparkly butterfly Barbie and playdoh stuff, candy, and glittery makeup.

I got SO many presents. My Papa and Ginny sent me all kinds of dress up clothes and jewels and a feather thing for my neck and tons of princess shoes! My great big Nanny sent me clothes, a Lite Brite and a cool baby swing. My Nanny sent me makeup, too, and a Bratz horse and some more jewels. Mom and dad bought me a new Hannah Montana coat and tons of little things.

It was the BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!

I even like JT's toys. He got bunches of light up toys and magnet toys. They are so cool.

I miss all my family!
Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Audrey, I am glad you had a wonderful Christmas and received a lot of goodies. I love your blog and can't wait to read some more of your big adventures. You are such a sweetie.

    Love,
    MiMi

    ReplyDelete