Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Woohoo!

I got a package from Papa and Ginny today. I got movies and a letter for me and one for JT, and a calendar with a spider, some horses and smiley faces to show when Papa and Ginny get here.
I love the Holly Hobbie movie, it's a fashion show movie. The Ariel movie is about baby Ariel. My daddy and JT are watching it right now.

I love mommy better than daddy.

Love,
Audrey


Here's a picture of Hello Kitty Princess my mommy found for me:



And here's a picture of me and daddy watching a movie earlier. I love daddy (but I call him The Hubs sometimes cause it's funny).







1 comment:

  1. Hello Audrey - this is Papa!

    I like your pictures - especially the Hello Kitty:)

    only 19 days left....

    luv you lots and see you soon.

    ReplyDelete