Friday, September 5, 2008

Visitors Coming!

We are so excited!

First, my 'two moms' are coming next weekend (September 13). They're going to stay here the whole weekend, which is awesome. My mom has been here a few times, but Mimi has yet to come due to all these procedures they're doing to fix her heart (she's getting shocked again this morning, ugh). But, she's finally feeling up to the 6 hour drive, so here they come! Yay!!!

Then, my dad and my other mom (stepmom) are coming the first week of October. My dad is doing the MS150 - the ride I would be doing if my ankle wasn't screwed. They're going to be here for about a week I think... We haven't seen our Papa or Ginny in SO long, and we all (especially Audrey!) miss them bunches.

I am so excited to see everyone... And I love how my kiddos light up around all their grandparents. It's awesome.

As for today, we've got speech therapy, and then we're done for the week (thank goodness). It's been a rough one, but the little man seems to be doing better. The Hubs and Audrey had a 'date' at the library yesterday, and JT and I had some one on one time and did some grocery shopping (and toy shopping, I'm a sucker). He was SO cute last night... I was marching in circles, and he was following me marching, too. Then I was jumping, and he started doing it, too. Maybe all he needed was some mommy time. Last night he let me rock him to sleep (by let I mean demanded, but I love it because he snuggles up so close).

We're rooting for the Razorbacks tomorrow... Woo pig sooie!!! (Side note: we better improve this week, or LA-Monroe is going to beat us, and Texas will eat us alive next week... Perk up hoggies!)

YAY FOR FOOTBALL SEASON!!!!

1 comment:

  1. new layout, huh?... I like it. It will be VERY nice to have the extended family visit. Hopefully the visits will all be super fun and fabulous!...

    ReplyDelete