Monday, September 22, 2008

News from Me

We're back from visiting Delaware. We had fun seeing Nana Banana, Shelley, Great Big Nana, Jody, Aunt Debbie and Uncle Mike and Darian (he's my family, too).
We did some really cool things while we were up there. We went to an aquarium where we saw lots of animals. My favorites were the seahorses and the hippos. The hippos really liked me, they swam up to me lots of times and looked at me through the glass. The seahorses were so cool, they were sleeping and used their tails to hook onto the grass to stay in one spot.

We went to the beach. I forgot my swimsuit, so I swam in my dress. Then daddy bought me new clothes to ride home in. I also lost my little puppy named Butterscotch (mom's note - it was a Ty beanie baby...) and I'm still sad she's gone.
My daddy is in Arlington, Texas now. Texas is where my Papa lives, I've been there before. I wanted to go, too, but daddy said he had to work all day. He gets home after three nights, and we're going to go pick him up from the airport.

This is the cool hippo that loved me:


This is me at the beach:


This is me and mommy at the Aquarium:

No comments:

Post a Comment