Monday, September 22, 2008

Back from Vacation!

The Duzan family has returned from Delaware!

We spent 5 days (2 of them driving - it's 13 hours!) away, and even though we had tons of fun, we were ready to get back to our own beds.

I finally got to meet The Hubs's mom's family. They were all SO sweet. We did some really cool things, like going to the Aquarium in Camden, New Jersey, and to the beach about 20 minutes from Ocean City. It was really fun, the weather was gorgeous, and we enjoyed spending time with everyone. We wished we could have stayed longer (and shipped our beds in).

Here are some pics from our trip:

Me and Audrey at the Aquarium

The kids and me... The background is Philadelphia, right across from Camden, New Jersey (where we went to the Aquarium)

The Hubs and JT at the Beach

Possibly my favorite picture ever... Audrey teaching JT how to drink from a water fountain (he did it!!!)



We returned to our house to discover our air conditioning is not working, which really sucks! The internet was down, too, but luckily I got that fixed... Can't survive without that.


I got a sort of 'promotion' with Demand Studios, which rocks... I have 2 new kinds of articles I am approved to do, and I can claim more articles at a time.

All good on the home front... Back to the daily grind. JT starts 'school' this week at WAVES. He'll be going every week on Thursday from 9-11am.

Hope everyone is doing fabulous! Love ya!

3 comments:

  1. I am glad the trip went well, but I know what you mean about being ready to get home... the picture with the water fountain is SO cute!... I hope "school" goes well... keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had a blast! I love it up this way and further north. The pic of your kids and the water fountain is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, that is an adorable picture! I also like the one of you and Audrey at the aquarium!

    ReplyDelete