Monday, September 14, 2009

JT's First Day!!!

I have the pics, but they're on my phone... I'll try to upload and post them soon.

I didn't get much (read: any) feedback from his teachers... I'm hoping to get more tomorrow. All they said was "he had a pretty good day". Mmmmkay. So, pretty good meaning good, or pretty good meaning kinda bad? I know he cried for a bit, and she said he calmed down and played, and it wasn't more than they would expect... But they work with all autistic kids. What is the norm there for crying?

Ugh.

So, tomorrow morning I'll be asking around... Hopefully it was an uneventful day :)

Audrey had her first i9 cheerleading practice tonight... She got her uniform, pom poms and hair ribbons. They also gave her ribbons to put in her hair. Needless to say she's on cloud 9.

Anyway, I'm off to bed. Super tired, and gotta get up early to pack lunches and dress babies.

Be back soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment