Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Cheer Change and School

When I asked my mommy to be a cheerleader, I wanted to cheer for a team. I liked the first cheerleading place, but I didn't really cheer FOR anything.

Mommy found a cool cheerleader place. I still get a beautiful cheerleader outfit. I get to cheer at little kid football games. I'm excited to cheer for a team. I wish I was a Razorback cheerleader.

I love school! I can't wait to go and play with my friends, and I don't really miss my mommy. I am glad to see my brother - he misses me during the day when I'm gone.

I don't like my rest time. I have to lay down on the floor while other kids sleep.

My teacher is Mrs. Lawson. She's nice.

I have lots of friends. We all play together after lunch.

I get to ride a big school bus. It's very bumpy, but it's fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment