Sunday, December 13, 2009

HUH?!?!

JT is talking up a storm. There are so many examples...

Here's a cool one:
I made JT some chicken nuggets and chips. He was munching away, so I got him more. I set down the plate, and JT shook his head no. He said, "joo" (juice). Hooray!

He took off his shirt (not sure why, he was upset about something). Once he calmed down, he was watching Yo Gabba Gabba in just his diaper. I sat down next to him and said, "oh no, JT, you're SO COLD!!!". I snuggled him while The Hubs got him a shirt, and JT suddenly said, "coh, bur" (cold, brrr). It was adorable.

So, so many words this weekend. We are LOVING the language and communication!!!

We can ask for kisses or hugs (or 'nose') and we get them. Adorable!!

It's kind of crazy to us. We're still surprised whenever he starts talking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment