Monday, August 17, 2009

I'm a Cheerleader!

I had my very first cheerleading practice last Tuesday. Mommy is signing me up for real tomorrow. I am so excited!

I get to compete against other cheerleader teams. I get my own uniform. Mommy says I'm going to be adorable in the uniform!

Here's where I go to cheer:
Elite Cheer and Dance


About Elite:
All Star Cheerleading and Dance

Located in Raleigh and Mebane NC.

Elite Cheer and Dance is now in our 8th season.

Elite boasts one of the largest cheer and dance only facilities in the nation with over 16,000 sq. ft. and over 11,000 sq. ft. of Palmer Spring floor.

At Elite Cheer and Dance every kid counts. Whether you are an experienced All Star cheerleader or a complete beginner... we welcome you!

We hope you will consider joining our family tradition!

No comments:

Post a Comment