Sunday, July 26, 2009

Super Sweet

Day 2 in Cary, NC...

My babies are WORN OUT! We went and looked at what is possibly going to be where we live. Then we checked out The Hubs's store. He was trying to be inconspicuous, but the salesperson totally called him out when she took his card for payment... Hilarious! After, we played in the pool - which was SO much fun!

Tomorrow I have so much to do... Contact the school district, find cheerleading stuff for Audrey, look up the Autism Society around the Raleigh area.

My overall impression of Cary? Beautiful. Everything around here is hidden by trees - no big signs, you can't see most buildings from the road! But all the green is gorgeous.

I think we'll be happy here. We have each other.

As Natasha Bedingfield says, "Got my dreams got my life got my love, got the sun shining down from above... There's so many beautiful reasons I have to be happy."

1 comment: