Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Healing

The incision is healing beautifully :)

I'm on a new medicine to treat the nerve problems. I got way too hypersensitive, it feels like my hand is on fire. Cold water helps, but it immediately returns when I take my hand out of the water :(

Doc says that happens when they manipulate a nerve... The trauma from surgery makes the nerve freak. It should heal over time... Hopefully soon, since my writing is at a standstill waiting on being able to use the computer keyboard (I use my Palm phone to do everything online - crazy, right?! No internet at home!).

Hoping it heals as well as the cut!

No pathology (I know, I'm going to have to call the lab myself to see wtf is going on)...

Kids doing fantastic. Audrey will be 5 (what!?!?) on 7/11... Oh my... I'm sure there will be a sappy blog post that day... I am so proud of that little lady ;)

The Hubs's still working like crazy. One day off a week and one half day off... He's next in line to get his store... Hopefully before August, since we don't want to move the kids once school starts.

I still can't believe I'm going to be a Kindergartner's mommy next year... My baby girl is growing up!

That's all for now - love to all!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad things are going well!... Thanks for the update... now if you could just get that pathology report back.

    ReplyDelete