Friday, June 26, 2009

Amazing... Just Amazing

That's all I can say about JT's progress. Amazing.

I can't even list all his words! If you recall, this little guy was NON-VERBAL even a year ago! No words... None.

He has so many... 50? 100? He labels, but HE HAS STARTED TELLING US WHAT HE WANTS!

In other words... We have COMMUNICATION!!!!

He can do animal noises. He knows food names (and uses them to request occasionally).

He has gotten super affectionate. He actually hugged his sister so much yesterday she asked me 'Can you make him stop mommy? He's driving me crazy!' That is the BEST complaint EVER!

Seriously, I have to give most of the credit to JT... He has put in the effort to make this progress.

His teachers and therapists are also due a TON of credit and kudos. They truly love JT and believe in him as much as we do (maybe even more!).

Anyway, awesome, awesome things. He is constantly talking and loving on us... I am just tearing up thinking about my little guy.

Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment