Thursday, May 22, 2008

Tomorrow's the BIG Day

As in, the day the TEIS coordinator comes over and we get JT's IFSP started! FINALLY!!!

I talked to our coordinator a few days ago, and YES, JT qualifies (and will receive) ABA! I am so excited! Of course, until we go over everything tomorrow and do all the paperwork, I'm not sure how much he gets (in hours). I'm hoping for about 10 hours ABA, and 2 hours each of speech and occupational therapy... Which would take our therapy totals to 14 a week of state-provided, then I'm going to try to wrangle with our insurance company for some more speech, occupational, ABA and maybe music therapy... We'll see. I am just so excited to finally be making forward progress.

My mom was in town for a few days, and we had a great time! JT talked a lot, not sure what all he was telling her, but I'm sure he was telling on his mommy and daddy for something! Funny man!

I'll update again tomorrow... For now, I am just in the BEST mood :0)

Oh, and my dad and I are both signed up for the MS150 October 4-5. It's the Jack and Back ride, from Franklin, Tennessee to the Jack Daniels Distillery and back (150 miles in 2 days, hence the name MS150). If you want to make a donation to support me, I'll put the link up... And if you get emails from the MS Society, it's probably me begging for money!

Hope everyone is doing well... We certainly are!

Here's the latest picture of JT -

No comments:

Post a Comment