Saturday, January 16, 2010

Help me be a Heart Hero!

Dear Friends and Family,

I'm joining millions of other kids to help save lives with the American Heart Association's Jump Rope For Heart Program! Will you help me?

I'm doing Jump Rope For Heart at my school and learning about kids with special hearts. I'm also learning about my own heart, and how to take care of it. And I'm getting active and jumping rope!

Some kids have special hearts and need our help! I'm raising money to help kids like them. The money I raise will help pay for education and for new medicines and treatments to be discovered. It could help cure heart disease for everybody!
You can help too! Will you make a donation? It's fast and easy to do on my personal Web page! Just use the link below. Or you can mail your donation to me.

Thank you for helping me save lives and be a Heart Hero!
To make a donation online, visit my personal page.

While there you can also meet some of the kids we can help!
You can also mail me your donation (leave mommy a comment on her blog to get our address).



Sincerely,
Audrey


Special Notes :
*All donations are tax deductible.
*You can learn more about Jump Rope For Heart, kids and cardiovascular disease and kids' health by visiting americanheart.org/jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment