Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Spring Break's Over

We had a great week off... And JT was SO ready to go back to school! Hilarious little boy.

He walks into his classroom and says 'Peeay' (play) and grabs his teacher's hand and leads her to the toys... LMAO! Bored with mommy!!!

We have his meeting tomorrow to find out if they're recommending summer school for him. I'm hoping no. I really love having him with me... On the other hand, he LOVES school... But it wouldn't be the same setup over the summer, so I think it might upset him, and maybe he would like school less?

Bob is being bad, which is really upsetting me. I have a little over two months to go... My hand rotates feeling like it's been injected with novacain and then being slammed in a car door. It's terrifying... It's getting closer, thank goodness... Two months from Saturday.

The Hubs has 'men's day' at his store on Saturday. Vandy cheerleaders, hockey cheerleader/ice girls, and lots of other stuff going on... Grills from Home Depot, etc... He is pumped. What other day would he get to go to work and see flat screens (oh yeah, they're bringing in some HUGE ones for the event, too) and all that other stuff? He'll be hanging out upstairs all day, I'm sure :P

Audrey is really into reading again, which totally rocks. She is also completely obsessed with the spring peepers (frogs, for other non-frog knowledgeable people like me). Her and her daddy love to listen to them.

That's all for now... Not much else is going on... Hope everyone is doing well!

1 comment:

  1. Check out your new layout... very fancy and professional... WOW.

    Sounds like things are going alright, although I noticed on facebook that it has been recommended that JT do summer school. I'm sorry...

    And Bob is being very naughty... he will be gone soon though...

    ReplyDelete