Saturday, May 15, 2010

Surprises...

JT is (again? still?) making HUGE leaps and bounds.

Some cool stuff:
He's peeing in the potty every time we ask. Hello, potty training! I dreamed of this day...
Last night, we were asking him about body parts... 'where's your teeth? Where's your ear? Where's your _____?' He got all of them right!
Right after that, we played the people version. 'Where's mom?' (touched me, and said 'Mommy'). We also did Audrey (sissy) and daddy (dah-wee). Then, we said, 'Where's JT?' He took a second, then touched his belly and said, 'Gwammy!' First time he's ever said his name!!!
He's been following instructions... 'JT, go in the living room on the chest and get your shoes.' (hello, complicated!). So cool!

So much amazing stuff... I need to update this more often, because I can't remember it all when I'm not!

No comments:

Post a Comment